Fair Voting Resources
- ACE Electoral Knowledge Network
- Electoral Reform Society (UK)
- Fair Vote (USA)
- International IDEA
- Proportional Representation Society of Australia
Books and Reports
- Back to the Future? Proportional Representation in Alberta and Canada by Phil Elder and Alvin Finkel – you can read it here. p. 27.
- Electoral Systems – A Comparative Introduction by David M. Farrell. 2nd. edition, 2011. p. 279.
- Electoral System Design: The New International IDEA Handbook. The International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance, Stockholm, 2005, reprinted 2008. pp. 239.
- Not all built the same? A comparative study of electoral systems and population health by Andrew C. Patterson. University of Lethbridge, August, 2017 Vol. 47 pp. 90-99.
- Patterns of Democracy by Arend Lijphart. Yale University Press, 2012. p. 368.
- Should We Change How We Vote: Evaluating Canada’s Electoral System. Edited by Andrew Potter, Daniel Weinstock and Peter Loewen. Montreal:McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2017. p. 230.
- Voting Counts: Electoral Reform for Canada. Law Commission of Canada, 2004. Available in ‘Resources’ page of www.fairvote.ca p. 209.